Understanding the most appropriate business structure for your venture is essential to minimise your tax liability and create the right organisational structure for growth, and this is an area where we can advise and work with you.
As an integral aspect of our service, and if it is the most appropriate structure, we can form a limited company for you. This formal process establishes a legal entity whose liability is limited by shares. It is essential that this process is done in conjunction with the best advice, as a wrong decision could be costly to amend or create problems further down the line.
We can also help you with the ongoing administration and obligations required by the Companies Act and ensure that the business remains compliant with all its legal and regulatory obligations.
Our company formation services include:
- Formation of the company
- Appointment of directors
- Appointment of company secretary
- Issue of subscriber shares
- Registered office services
- Completion of all necessary minutes and resolutions
- Assistance in opening a bank account
- VAT registration
- Payroll registration
- General bookkeeping set up advice
- Preparing profit and cashflow projections and assessing finance needs
Contact Liric Accountants today to discuss how we can help you get your business up and running.