Self assessment can be a time consuming and often confusing business for busy individuals.
And judging by the thousands of taxpayers who are penalised by HMRC each year it can be very costly if:
- Deadlines are missed
- Incorrect returns are delivered
- Appropriate records are not maintained or presented
We aim to spare you these headaches and free up your valuable time by offering a comprehensive Individual Self Assessment service, including:
- Liaising with your bank or stockbroker to gather relevant information for your returns
- Calculating your tax liability
- Completing and filing your tax return on your behalf
- Advising you when various payments are due and how much to pay
- Advising you on appropriate record retention
- Introducing you to any relevant tax saving ideas
- Representing you in the event of your being selected for investigation by HMRC
Contact Liric Accountants today to discuss how we can spare you the headache of self assessment.